For more than 50 years Forterra has designed and manufactured a large range of products for a vast array of clients in the housing, civil engineering, commercial, industrial, agricultural and utilities sectors in the UK. We take pride in our heritage, striving to deliver great value and service to all our customers, big or small. Forterra Building Products is the largest producer of box culverts in the UK, and are members of the Box Culvert Association. All of our culvert products have been awarded the CE mark and comply with the requirements set out by the Construction Products Regulation. To find out more about Forterra and CE marking, visit: Forterra.co.uk/ce-certificates.
Forterra box culvert benefits
- Flexibility of range to accommodate almost any size requirement: We offer full availability of multi-cell sections and our range can be used with shaped inverts for dry weather flow situations e.g. sloping vee and half round.
- Ease of installation: Can be laid as singles or in multiple runs.
- Accommodation of high storage volumes
- Forterra box culvert design specific to client requirement: Qualified technical department with CAD facilities, available to assist at all stages with design specification and contract development.
- Quality service guaranteed: Our culvert products are available nationwide on a supply only basis and they are fully compliant with all relevant standards, manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 and 14001.
Forterra box culverts are available in a range of 144 standard sizes from 1000mm x 600mm to 6000mm to 3600mm. Non-standard sizes and internal profiles can also be provided including shaped inverts, dwf channels, and units with cross over channels. Please refer to our Culverts Specifier to help you identify the right product for the job.
Civil engineering applications
- Culverting Watercourses
- Attenuation Tanks
- Road Crossings
- Multi-cell Construction
- Pipe Replacement
- Vehicle Subways
- Sea Outfalls
- Escape Tunnels
- Service Tunnels
- Pumping Stations
- Basements Solutions
- CSO Chambers